WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

Happy Sunday!

*In like a lion... I can't believe it's March already!!! We had a garage sale yesterday to start off the month. Thanks to everyone who came by. I met some very neat Maricopians and hope to hear from you soon!

*March is already getting booked up with Easter pictures and Easter Egg Hunt Paparazzi Parties. Please call soon to make sure we get some great pics of your little ones or if you have any questions about this.
*My website was five hits shy of beating its all-time record!!! Thanks so much to my faithful customers for spreading the word, mamasource.com , and family for always supporting me. Dude, I sound like I won an Academy Award or something :)
*Some pics of my littlest model this last week! She's a hard object to practice on but I think she'll do for now ;)


No comments: