WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

8 inches later

BEFORE


This is a rare event in history. I do not like to post pictures of myself but I want to show my family my new "do". (I didn't even photoshop.) Studio Charme (thank you, thank you, thank you) did an awesome thing today and gave haircuts to anyone willing to donate to Locks of Love. Of course I was in since I have been growing out my hair for that reason. Scott was a little hesitant to let me do it but when I came home he said, "Who are you and what did you do with my wife?" I think he's ok with it now :)

AFTER


photos by Scott Stiller :)

2 comments:

Mommy said...

OH WOW!!!! You look AMAZING!!! I love it!!! Beautiful!!! Are you happy with it?? You truly look gorgeous!!! Nancy

Unknown said...

Paula - I love your haircut!! You are so beautiful...I'm envious! I hadn't looked at your blog in a while and continue to be impressed by your talent. Great job!