WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

A Beautiful Family!

I could not have asked for an easier session. J & S have 10 ten kids, a son-in-law, and a beautiful granddaughter! What a blessing! They were all so polite and well-behaved. One of the oldest girls even mentioned afterward that it was the fastest session ever, or so it seemed because it was so fun and effortless. I love that! There were about 200 images from this session as you can imagine. I'll get some more up as I get them finished. Thank you, J & S! You are an example to us all and I loved being a part of your family for the afternoon!

No comments: