WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

not your normal studio session

I laughed so hard during this session!

This family was so great! We did some easy breezy portrait shots and ended with some crazy ideas (I won't say who thought of this :) When Mrs. W called me saying they didn't want average studio shots, I had no idea what I was getting into. Thank you for the excellent shoot! It was more like a party than a photo shoot. At one time, I was shooting some candids while the kids played in their fabulous playroom. I overheard one of the boys say, "This is way better than Picture People!" I do like Picture People but the compliment felt so good.

This uber-talented mom has several businesses:
http://www.remarkablewalls.com/ - amazing words on walls and car decals
http://www.mrswreshdesigns.com/ - digital scrapbooking

the handsome boys! (i did not photoshop the eyes!)

and the handsome and beautiful cousins!
and the whole gang!

1 comment:

Kimberly Lynne Rohn Wresh said...

Oh my goodness! I am so excited to get the CD's with all the pictures! These look so good!

Paula ROCKS!

Mrs. Wresh :)