WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

G is for...

God, the almighty! I don't know where I would be on a day-to-day basis without knowing that someone out there knows me and remembers me and cares about the little situations that happen.

A little narration in the van today coming back from getting a turkey the store:

Simon out of nowhere with a mouthfull of candy, "Gof is 'mazin!"
Jonah, "Your right, God is amazing! He is even bigger than trucks and space. Mom, is God bigger than space?"
Me, "Yes, sweetie, He made space."
Jonah, "Simon, He made space and cars and Pizza Hut and the Valley and Phoenix and windows..."
A little while later...
Jonah, "Simon, God is in Heaven now, but he'll be back. He died on a cross and did he stay dead? Simon, I asked you did he stayed dead!?!"
Simon, "No."
Jonah, "You're right, he didn't stay dead! Give me five!"
They high five and go on eating their candy.

I wish I had a recorder and could listen to it over and over. I thought it was neat that I had the radio on and the song was playing, "I can feel Your presence over me." Very appropriate.

ALL MY TURKEYS IN THE CART! (It's a balmy 85 degrees here today :)

No comments: