WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

E is for...

ETSY.com!
~ava in wonderland~

I just spent way too much time on this site. It's a bit overwhelming. You can go to this blog and get a taste of my favorite shop of the site:

http://www.belleandboo.blogspot.com/

She has done some prints for another photographer's mother who lost her Super Princess daughter Ava in an accident earlier this year. They are just breathtaking to me and exactly what I would like to catch at every session. They remind me that time is short, to enjoy every moment with your children, and let them be young and innocent for as long as you can.

No comments: