WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

My Tuesday

I took a much-needed break from the computer today. We went and ate breakfast with my friends from the MOMS Club at Kazoo's Cafe (the pumpkin bagels with cinnamon swirl cream cheese were yummy!) and stopped in to see my friend at Duderbugs. I got Trinity the cutest pair of tennies for $5 and some other little things since it is getting a little cooler here. I think that place is so neat and the owner so sweet :) I spent the rest of my day cleaning and catching up on random things.

*a pictures from a great weekend session -this family is so neat -more to come :)

No comments: