WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

Thanksgiving 2007

This was our first Thanksgiving hosting in our house! I just kept thinking about how things have changed in a year's time. A year ago I was 9 months pregnant, we had just moved into a rental, Scott had just gotten a new job, and I knew nobody out here except his family. When it came to be my turn to say what I was thankful for, I could have talked the rest of the day but I knew nobody wanted to listen to me babble on. God continues to be faithful.

The kids waited for the company patiently.
papa's here!
Vanessa, Scott's sister, is a super-talented photographer. She uses a film Canon and does an excellent job. We went and did a little mini-shoot with the kids. I can't wait to get the photos that she shot!
papa and nana!

scott took this one!
kisses from nana!
piggy-back rides from daddy! (I am SOOO thankful for that man!)

We also made a new friend! Missy came down with Vanessa from Branson to visit. She is such a fun-loving person and I'm glad she was here. I can't wait for them to come live here in a couple months!
I did make a 22 lb turkey (haha!) and we had a full spread of food (nancy's cooking is near chef-like). I guess I was a little too busy to take pictures but it was great fun and we all stuffed ourselves silly!

1 comment:

Mommy said...

Ok Paula....have I told you how jealous I am of all your awesome pics? :):) I think you are just AMAZING! Thank you for sharing :) You are so good at staying on top of your blog...how do you find time? Do you ever sleep? :):)

Nancy