WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

A is for...

Since it is the month of Thanksgiving and I have a lot ot be thankful for I thought this woud be appropriate and fun.

A is for Apples...caramel that is :)

What genious thought of these things? My husband makes the best stinkin' good caramel apples in the world! He was so cute. While I was taking pictures of him making them, he was explaining to me how he makes them so good and then he said, "Could you stop taking pictures? It makes me nervous."

No comments: