WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

A Wonderfully Busy Weekend

I have a ton of pictures to share but it's going to have to be done later. We had Thanksgiving here on Thursday, went hiking on Friday, a photo session and wedding on Saturday, and Christmas with the in-laws yesterday! I am going to try pull myself and the house together today and Scott said I could spend the evening working on my pictures. This is one of my favorite pictures from the weekend. I had to sacrifice the camera and let Scott have some fun. I think he did an excellent job. I couldn't have asked for a more blessed Thanksgiving weekend!

No comments: