WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

B is for...

BABIES!

I just remember growing up and thinking all I wanted to be was a mom. I have loved babies forever and can't stand to not hold the ones I see. I think it's something about the miracle of new life and the purity of an innocent newborn. They all steal my heart and deserve to be spoiled insanely!

3 comments:

Mommy said...

So precious Paula! Your photos are so amazing! Love checking your blog!

Nancy

Mommy said...

I meant to respond to your question on my blog....yes I plan to take Ashley to the parade next Friday. Are you going?

Nancy

thinker. said...

I love the babies photos. They are absolutely wonderful :)