WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

Miss G Turns 2!


I am about a week behind with blogging. I wanted to put some pics up of my friend's daughter's party last weekend. It was held at My Gym and the excitement didn't stop for the kids. Miss G loves the Doodlebops and her party was everything Doodlebops! Miss G's dad is our worship leader and Sunday School Teacher at church and does an amazing job at both. I cannot say enough good things about her mom either. She is a very giving and sweet person who I am so glad we get to talk often even if our talks are brief.

No comments: