WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

Another Monday!

*We had a party last night! I made a double-layer chocolate cake with dark chocolate frosting and sprinkles. We called it a "Thank you, Jesus, that we made it through last week!" Party! Simon got the bug on Friday but he fought it pretty easily. Trinity is doing much better! She's lost a lot of weight and her size 12 mth pants are too big again but maybe that cake will fatten her up :)
*I had an amazing session on Friday with an amazing gorgeous family. I'll put more pictures up later but wanted to show you this one that I thought was so special.

A sister is a forever friend. ~author unknown

*We took it easy all weekend. Saturday afternoon, my friend Autumn came down for her maternity shoot! She looked gorgeous as usual! Lots of good pics from that also! I know....the pressure...gotta love the suspense. Here's one for you, Autumn! I love this picture! I showed Scott and he said it look like a mistake...What does he know,anyway?

No comments: