WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

Mr. E ~ Newborn

I know I've been promising these pictures forever. I guess good things come for those who wait :) I would like to introduce the handsome Mr.E - perfect in EVERY way!

We started out at the orchard but it was way too windy for a little guy so we went back to their home to get some better pictures.



he melted my heart!



love love love this series!









The session was short but so sweet! I wish this little one would stay itty forever but it's going to be fun watching him grow. Love you guys!

No comments: