WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

a princess is coming!!! pt.2

She sounded nice on the phone. I really never know what to expect. I always get a little nervous before a session not knowing how it's going to go. When she greeted me with a warm smile and glowing personality, I was put at ease immediately and knew it was going to be a special session. As it was.
We started in the nursery that was only fit for a princess...

and a kiss for her majesty...


headed downstairs for some nice relaxed portraits,




then we headed over to to the country club for some great outdoor pics. Stay tuned for Part 3. Here's one for now:


I think her daughter is going to love this picture. Doesn't she look gorgeous?




Thank you so much for inviting me into your home to capture this precious time. I am so excited to meet the new little princess!

1 comment:

CarolynL said...

Oh my goodness!!

I always new my niece Corie was beautiful - but you have truly captured her beauty even more! I love the one of her by the water - her face is absolutely beautiful!!

Pregnancy has definitely agreed with Corie and she is glowing!

I can't wait to see more photo's and I really can't wait to see pictures of Will and Corie and baby Camdyn!! I know they will be awesome!!

You have a gift with your camera - although when it comes to photographing Corie - it can't be too hard!!

Thanks for your pictures! I loved them all!!

Very beautiful family!!