WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

Let's Go Fly A Kite!

We did not go to church yesterday because I have a conscious about breathing around people in close spaces when I am sick. Late afternoon, about the time when the kids were going stir-crazy, I packed up the van with picnic supplies and told Scott we were headed out to buy a kite. At that point, I don't think he was going to argue.

It was a gorgeous afternoon. The kite was taller than 6 feet and I thought it would carry the boys away with it. That would have been something! We have these huge fields of green grass here in Maricopa that are perfect for flying a kite!



Jonah absolutely loved flying the kite. Simon and Trinity mainly hung out in the shade and ate their sandwiches.


Scott had never flown a kite before in his whole life! I'll get him trained yet ;) He looked like a professional out there.


I let Jonah take some pictures...a future photographer?



and finally, a good picture of Simon! It really was a good day!


*I have a list of 101 in 1001 started and this is one of them. The list is only about half done and really it's just stuff I want to do before I turn thirty. Check one off! I'll post the list someday.

1 comment:

Mommy said...

How fun! I love the photos as usual...you are awesome! I can't wait to read your list :):)