WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

first comes...

love...

then comes marriage...

then comes baby!





Autumn looking all radiant!










I think Mr.J is a little excited to be a big brother!







What an extremely gorgeous family!






after the session, we went to get some ice cream (a pregnant woman's must-have!)








*UPDATE: Mr. E showed up a little earlier than planned...all healthy and wonderful! I got to meet him last night for his photo shoot and he is so beautiful! Congrats again, my friends! Again...stay tuned to meet the little munchkin! I haven't even downloaded the pictures yet :)

No comments: