WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

Fuzzball Fight!

I got up this morning wanting to do something more than my normal routine so I painted a little part of my wall and moved some pictures around but really that wasn't enough. On a crazy rampage where I lost my mind for a second, I decided to clean the dirt backyard. I raked up all the big rocks and shoveled them into piles and then transferred them to another pile. It was mostly out of spite and rage actually. Last week we were supposed to have the landscaper come and sketch out some ideas for our backyard. The same night they were supposed to come, I ended up in the ER with Trinity. The money we were saving to do something with the backyard has now turned into a ER bill...grrr! Such is life! Now I feel like Scarlet O'hara in the scene where she was talking about her hands while picking cotton. "Mother said you can always tell a lady by her hands."
Anyway...the kids were helping me slave away. I started spraying down the dirt because it was blowing everywhere. They all stripped down to their undies and had a Fuzzball Fight! Jonah calls mudballs fuzzballs (don't ask me). I would have taken my camera out but it needs cleaned anyway. You'll just have to imagine. It was just one of those fun times I'll keep in my head forever. I just kept thinking about how blessed I am to stay home and how sometimes we have to sacrifice some things because I do stay at home. God always seems to leave those little reminders for me!
*No pictures today. I tried but something isn't working.

No comments: