WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

sniff sniff

We've got the sniffles in the Stiller house :( and thus slowing me down quite a bit. I will be resuming normal activity next Monday and taking it easy for the next couple days (if you call babysitting for the neighbors on Thurs/Fri and throwing a birthday party for my mother-in-law on Saturday taking it easy.) We will be headed out to the Salsa Festival on Saturday. That should be a fun/crazy time. And because I have a hard time posting without some pictures...here ya go...


and my absolute favorite from the day...


In the near future, I will be blogging about this spectacular birthday party...

and I'm still working on a little Mr.!

2 comments:

Mommy said...

I hope you feel better soon. I am still blowing my nose!!!! Have I told you I've gone through at least 4 boxes of kleenex??!! in the last couple of days? OH MY!!! I can't wait to see more pics!!! I LOVE THAT PIC OF HANNAH you posted on here! So cute! You do lovely work! I may see you at the Salsa Festival, however we will be after 3pm... Get well soon :)

Mommy said...

I am patiently waiting to read about Hannah's party...lol :):) I haven't blogged about it either...can you believe it? I truly haven't had time to edit the pics.... are you still editing some for me?