WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

there is nothing like family

I get to see her smiling face every Wednesday night as she takes her son to Cubbies with my boys. I was so pleased when I got a phone call from this lovely lady to take pictures for her family. I was even more pleased when she told me that her extended family would be there also!

I have always wanted Maricopa's motto to be "Utopia Cornucopia". It's kinda silly and Scott makes fun of it but there is such a wonderful mixture of people from all over the world. I know it's not perfect but it makes a great home! This family doesn't differ at all moving all the way from Europe! The mother and youngest sister were visiting. It was a bittersweet photo session and as one daughter said, "It's hard to smile because they are flying back tonight."

It turned out to be a lovely afternoon with lots of smiles. The mother loves the palm trees so we met at the entrance of Rancho El Dorado. I had such a good time. I felt like part of the family.


The gorgeous sisters made me a little jealous missing my own sisters. I can tell they are very close (and fun!)
I'm so glad I got to spend more time with you, S (and everyone else). I hope there are many more times we can get to know each other more and more. Thank you so much!

No comments: