WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

MOMMY & ME SESSIONS!

FYI - I will be contacting those of you who scheduled a Mommy & Me Mini Session starting Monday, April 28th.
A Mommy & Me Session is 30 minutes of fun, playing, cuddling, and posing with your little one as I take pictures for you just for Mother's Day. A cd is included to print as you desire as with all my sessions. I still have openings.
This would also be a great gift for a special mommy/grandma in your life.
Please contact me soon if you are interested. May is already looking pretty busy!

3 comments:

Mommy said...

I decided to wait and do a "mommy & me session" when Hannah starts walking... I will keep you posted. Thanks!

Unknown said...

I want to do a Mommy & Me Session! How much would you charge to drive up and do one? :-) Love you!

Unknown said...

sounds good, nancy! melissa, come down anytime! I wish wish wish!