WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

Mr. D ~ 3 Months Old!

I'm a little behind on posting but better late than never! What a sweetie! I absolutely love his smile and hair and personality and everything else. He was happy until he got hungry. I guess that's pretty normal for a little man :) I am so looking forward to watching this little guy grow!
Other News
*Say a little prayer for Scott. He went in to get a root canal today :( He couldn't sleep last night due to pain.
*How about those Jayhawks!?! I'm not really a big Jayhawks fan but grew up in Kansas and my sister and bro-in-law are big fans! Rock Chalk!
*Autumn called last night to report that she had her little boy and everything went well!!! We took the pictures just in time! Congratulations!!! I can't wait to meet him!

No comments: