WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

~heartfelt~

The best and most beautiful things
in the world cannot be seen or even touched.
They must be felt with the heart.
~Helen Keller
*I had an amazing shoot with my friend M and her baby D last week. You may remember him as my poinsetta Christmas baby. Where did these 3 months go? M is one of the sweetest people I know and I could talk on the phone or just hang out with her for hours. Her love for Christ and her family are evident. I told if I'm ever in a bad mood, I might just call her. I am so glad we met through my photograhy. I love this picture and quote together.
*Thank you for all the inquiries about Trinity. I took her to see the doctor again today. He started her on another antibiotic for infection. I am not a fan of antibiotic at all but hopefully this helps. She's keeping everything down now so I think we're at the end of "the bug". It's been a while since I've had a sick one and now I remember how hard it can be. The encouragement (food, pedialyte, babysitting) and prayers are much appreciated!

1 comment:

Awnya Boam said...

I hope your baby gets to feeling well soon. Sick ones are no fun.
Thinking of you!