WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

50 Odd Things About Me

Fill It Out and Return It (stillhere821@msn.com)! I'd love to hear from everybody!

1. Do you like bleu cheese? No
2. Have you ever eaten caviar? No
3. Do you own a gun? maybe...
4. Your favorite song right now? Superchick "Anthem" - I jam out in the van! Here's to the girls that don't give up!
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? sometimes
6. What do you think about hot dogs? Do you know what they put in them??? I like them. I don't know what is in them. Scott gets upset if they don't say beef.
7. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night or that one that starts out - Bells will be ringing...
8. What do you like to drink in the morning? Water or Milk
9. Can you do push ups? I had to try the other night and I think I got five :p
10. How much money is in your bank account? I am rich in so many ways (I stole that answer from my sista)
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring and a blue sapphire ring Scott gave me for my first Mother's Day
12. Favorite hobby? photography (of course)
13. Can you drive a stick shift? no...don't ask
14. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? yellow
15. What one trait do you dislike about yourself? makin assumptions about people
16. Middle Name? Suzanne
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: I should go to bed, I should go to bed, I should go to bed
18. name 3 things u bought this week: toilet paper, pictures for my new etsy store...coming soon!, bows that match Trinity's Easter dress
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? water, milk, and lately suntea or crystal light
20. Current worry right now? I hope Scott doesn't catch me...haha!
21. Current hate right now? mouthy kids...of course not mine
22. Favorite place to be? On vacation with people I love (including all those I am sending this to!)(stolen also from my sister)
23. How did you spend New Year's Eve this past year? we were coming back from Kansas and in a motel
24. Where would you like to go? Hawaii or the East Coast
25. Name three people who will complete this: ?
26. Do you own slippers? Yes, a pair that look like puppies that my friend in high school gave me
27. What kind of shirt are you wearing? my Walk for Wishes t-shirt
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? no
29. Can you whistle? yes
30. Favorite color? mellow yellow
31. Would you be a pirate? yes
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't usually sing in the shower
33. Favorite girl's name? Tabitha
34. Favorite boy's name? Kobe
35. What's in your pocket right now? No pockets
36. Last thing that made you laugh? probably Scott, he was calling me Puala all night for some reason
37. Best bed sheets as a child? I don't remember
38. Worst injury you've ever had? my broken nose
39. Do you love where you live? yes
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 3 but we only use 2
41. Who is your loudest friend? I can't think of anyone real loud.
42. How many dogs do you have? 0
43. How many cats do you have? 0
44. Do you own a pet? a fish named Spikey or Shark depending on who you ask
45. What is your favorite TV show? We watch Biggest Loser, Corner Gas, and Pretender on DVD
46. What is your favorite candy? Mini M&Ms
47. What is your favorite Sports Team? Chiefs (in my gruntiest voice)
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? that's too deep for me right now
49. What were you doing 12 AM last night? sleeping
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? "Who is calling?"...it was my neighbor bringing her boys over

No comments: