WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

Interior Design for Baby

The Sweet Dreams 2007 Winner has the most adorable nursery! I didn't get pictures because I was there in the evening and it was dark although I wish I wold have snagged some. When I asked who had decorated I was told a girl by the name of Jessica Flack who is starting up her own business. Moms-to-be, if you are having a baby and need help, CALL JESSICA (or call me and I'll give you her info.) I recently went to Jessica's adorable townhouse to get pictures of her daughter's nursery for her website. I thought I had just walked into a Pottery Barn but with so much more flair, style, and detail! Good luck with your business, Jessica! I know you are going to do great! (Click on the pictures to see all the incredible details.)


No comments: