WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

Star on Their Crown

My mom always says if you do something for somebody without expecting a return, you will get a star on your crown when you get to Heaven. I wholeheartedly agree. I had one of those moments last night when someone is saying something to you and you are so filled that you just want to break down and cry but don't want to look ridiculous in front of everybody. I owe a humongous (sp?) thanks to two special people (you know who you are!). They helped a ton yesterday and I got all caught up with my sessions! Yeah!!!

Now...I am rebooting for Easter! It's not too late to schedule a session!

Here's a little video of the boys last night at Cubbies. Can you guess which two are mine? Good grief! You would think I fed them jumping beans for supper!

No comments: