WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

Walk for Wishes 2008

Jonah, Zack, Simon

at the finish line! ("not another picture, mom!")


"Little Hooligans"


a fun hill and great sky!I finally got to meet Sara in person. We've talked on the phone several times and e-mailed and I read her journal every time she updates but I finally got to meet her on Saturday. I knew she was going to be a great person but she surprised me with her sweet disposition and outgoing personality. When we got home, I was telling my neighbor about her and my neighbor simply said, "Of course, God only gives you what you can handle and to go through what she has been through, she has to be a tremendously strong and kind person." She definately was all that. It was a please, Sara. I want my kids about the heroes in everyday. I see Zack as just that.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Paula - Maryanne looked at these pictures and said "That's my cousins!" I'm glad you had a good day. Love you!

Melissa

Sara said...

Thank you for your kind words Paula! It was a pleasure meeting you and your family and I hope to "run" into you again soon.
Best wishes!