WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

Wickenburg

Last weekend, I headed up to Wickenburg to meet the Nelson family from Alberta with their Grandma & Grandpa. I prayed the whole trip up there because it was raining cats & dogs and I really wanted to take some outdoor pictures. We met up at the elegant new Monte Vista Ranch. MVR: Thank you so much for letting us on your grounds!


It was raining when we got there so we did some fun indoor shots.


Then it let up so I took mom and dad outside (aren't they a great-looking couple?)


Then everyone else joined us for some fun!

the adorable kids!!! (undeniably brother and sister!)

and last but not least, my favorite of the day...

(humming)come away with me...for a while...come away with me


D: Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your vacation! Hopefully we'll get up to see you in Canada someday! Many blessings on your sweet family!

No comments: