WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

BID NOW!



There is a charity auction going on at 8523mine.com for two deserving Maricopa families. I have donated a session and it is up for grabs now! Why are you still here? Go get it!

One thing I was sure when I started this business is that it wasn't going to be worth it if I wasn't able to give back to my friends, my family, and the community. In a small way, I hope this helps.
On a different note, my weekend was one of those that you never want to end, that you keep pinching yourself because everything is going perfect, and that Monday you are happy to get up and get going. Yes, it was that good. I'll put some pictures up soon but for now I wanted to have you go and bid.

UPDATE! Congratulations Pretty in Pink! I know who you are and am SOOOOOOO excited for our session! Thanks for bidding and giving to these families!

No comments: