WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

A-C-T-I-O-N

I am not one for adding a ton of "actions" to my pictures. I prefer the natural look. This is one thing Scott and I can agree on. Sometimes it is fun to fiddle though (Scott rolling his eyes.) The program I use just added some new ones and I tried them out on the beautiful Miss L.
BTW - I LOVE this rock wall and am thinking of painting my tv wall like this - when a I get a spare..haha!








(remember to click a picture to enlargen)

a little bit of edgy sepiaglowing!Tomorrow, we will be walking the mile with Zack's Pack for the Make A Wish Foundation.

I'm going to try to get some pictures to show on Monday :) No guarantees as I'll have the three little munchkins.

No comments: