WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

To My Customers: Be Creative!

Most of my pictures are not original. I would say all of my pictures but I do have some "bright" ideas during a shoot. That's why I have added a list of some of my favorite photographers to the bottom left of my blog. I always tell my customers to come with some of their own ideas, be relaxed, and have fun! If you see a picture you would like me to try, we'll do it. So...check these out and sketch the picture out for us to play with. I consider each shoot an adventure not knowing where I'm going to end up!

No comments: