WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

Mocha Moms

Last Saturday morning was a dream. I went to a beautiful park (The Railroad Park in Scottsdale!) with tons of photo opportunities on a gorgeous spring day with my camera. Then all these beautiful kind families with dreamy children kept coming up and having their picture taken! Thank you, Mocha Moms, for setting this up! What a wonderful group you have going! I could have hung out all day with each family. What a blessing to meet you all! Here's a little preview of the fun!






There are some more of my favorites on my website already! http://www.paulastillerphotography.com/

No comments: