WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

Green Pancakes

*My Dad used to make us breakfast every morning. On St. Patrick's Day, green pancakes were the specialty. Yum! Nobody makes pancakes like my Dad!


*It was a busy, yet fun weekend.


*Saturday, I headed out to The Duke golf course here in Maricopa to photograph the teams for Maricopa Stagecoach Days. It was a lot of fun and I got to meet some leaders in the community. Everybody there went out of the way to make sure I had everything I needed for the day. I even got to drive around the amazing course with one of their golf carts! Congratulations to the winning team from H&N Landscape! Some of them are actually my neighbors and they are going to be putting in our backyard! (Thanks Amber and Amy for all your help! It was fun getting to know you! Thank you, Ross, for inviting me to come and photograph.)

It was a gorgeous morning!
*Mid-morning, I went out to MotoX in Casa Grande for a birthday party. I didn't even know there was anything like this so close to Maricopa and these guys were GOOD! I couldn't have asked for better clouds, either!

the birthday boy!


one of the dads showing his stuff!

*The birthday boy's mom is going to make a picture into a poster and put it up in his room. How cool is that !?! I'll be taking my boys out to watch the big boys on the track. I was really impressed in the short amount of time that I was out there.

No comments: