WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

*HOWL!*

I'm a little bit nerdy...ok, a lot nerdy! When my husband came home a while back and told me that we were going on a date I was a little shocked as this doesn't happen as often as it should. "I got some hockey tickets!" he said excitedly. Hmmmm....I didn't know how to react. I'd never been to a hockey game but I LOVE sporting events. The night came quickly. Walking hand in hand up to the arena, I felt like we were dating again. I was so giddy. I simply love hanging out with Scott, my best friend. The game was pretty exciting. I learned two things: (1) the players can catch the puck with their glove anytime, and (2) hockey fights are real and intense. I had no idea how real or intense. We had to leave early because Scott had to go to work but I still had a great time! The Coyotes ended up beating the Sharks 5-4 in overtime! And... guess what?!? We're going back on Tuesday!!! *happy dance*

My date even let me use his jacket since I didn't think about how cold a hockey game might be...what a hottie sweetie!

No comments: