WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

Easter Egg Hunt #1

Last Wednesday, I had the pleasure to spend the afternoon with an amazing group of moms. All these moms met through the internet through meetup.com and by having kids around the same age have grown together to become good friends. The kids were irresistably cute and could have each been models for Baby Gap or the like. It was a dream job going around and photographing at will. Thank you, ladies, for your kindness and sharing your friendship for the afternoon. It could not have been more fun for me! Thank you, Conni, for being such a superb hostess! I know we'll be good friends! Each mom is getting a cd with over 200 pictures to print as they desire but I can't put 200 pictures on my blog so this will have to do for now.




*My neighbor and I had a cookie decorating party yesterday. Can you say crazy? We had kids, flour, and frosting everywhere but mainly flour and frosting all over the kids! I'll get some pictures up soon.
*I will be speaking on Friday to a local Mom's Club and Saturday I have another Easter Egg Paparazzi Party! I'm so excited for Easter! The whole season is lifegiving....literally!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.