WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

Perspective.

My laundry is piled up to my knees in my laundry room!

But it is piled high with Scott's work clothes, little boy Star Wars underpants, and pink things (yeah!)!

The kitchen is overflowing with pots and pans and undishwasherable stuff.

We had a great meal last night, made some brownies, and got started on dinner tonight.

My head hurts from all the yelling!

But the yelling was because there was a insanely mean T-Rex chasing the kids around the round-about.

There are fingerprints and smudges on my back door.

Because the weather is amazing gorgeous and the kids go in and out all day.

My eyes are tired from Trinity waking me up too early this morning.

But I got to spend some sweet sleepy time with my angel.

The van needs gas again.

But we had fun on Saturday at Make a Wish 2008 and Scott and Jonah spent Sunday with Papa Stiller at a Spring Training game.

There is snot on my sleeve.

What?...that never happens to me! haha!

My bathroom floor need disinfecting.

Boys will be boys and sometimes Trinity tries to be a boy :)

Sometimes life is hard until put it in perspective.

(Idea stolen from Sarah Jane)

No comments: